Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

We're online

Hello again! I know that I've been offline for a VERY. LONG. TIME. Sorry, but not much you can do when you don't have the internet in the house and you have 2 little ones who wouldn't let you go to a place with free wi-fi and do some stuff. So I just had to take a break.

The Time Warner guy just left, and now we have internet in the house. I am happy about that. I am going to try to post on the blog a few times a week from now on; we'll see how that goes.

Well, I'd better get finished cleaning up and unpacking. I will post pictures and more later.

On another note, SO LONG FACEBOOK! Since now we have internet I am going to stop using FB. I don't like the thing, but it was convenient to upload pictures via my phone when I didn't have regular internet access. So if you want to see pictures and stay updated you'll have to check back here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...