Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Smell the roses!

How often do we forget to stop and smell the "roses"? I know that I have been distant, detached, distracted, disappointing and any other "d" word to describe a mommy who is no fun. I am so thankful for my children. They really do teach me what unconditional love is.

I do love my children unconditionally, but it's through them, especially Yahaira that I really see what it is in action: when I'm a brute and no fun, day after day, and I ask Yahaira to forgive me. She does, before I even finish my apology, and is on to happier times (while I still mill over being so wretched and ugly). It's in the past. I've been forgiven. I need to let it go. Move on. Period. End of story.

It's the same with our heavenly Father. If I've repented of my sins and asked for His forgiveness, then I am forgiven.

He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
For as the heaven is high above the earth, [so] great is His mercy toward them that fear Him.
As far as the east is from the west, [so] far hath He removed our transgressions from us.
Psalms 103:10-12

I'm cleansed. Period. End of story.



Yahaira is very talented when it comes to taking pictures. This is a very clear shot she took using my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...