Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, June 20, 2011

Marvelous Mondays

God is WONDERFUL!


God is so KIND!



God's blessing are AMAZING!



So today we found out that Daniel is going to switch from flying helicopters to airplanes. This is something he applied for, but didn't think he'd get picked to do. I, on the other hand, knew from day 1 (when he submitted his packet) that he'd get picked up. I remember saying to myself, (and I believe audibly to him as well) "So, looks like we're going fixed wing. Well, let's just roll with the punches." I was at peace about it. You know when you just know? That's how it was.



So here we are. Rolling with the punches. (I don't think this qualifies as a punch though...maybe a heavenly kiss). I am finally learning to STOP resisting God and JOYFULLY follow where He leads. Though, I must say, it's been a hard thing to learn at times. I know that when I have something mapped out in my life I do NOT want anything to interfere with my plans. Snags in the road IRRITATE me to no extent, but that's where God shows His hand is at work MOULDING me and conforming me to the image of Christ.



So now we're going for a set 3 years in a relatively familiar place (lived in AL 4 years ago) with a predictable pattern (no deployments) to a big fat ?

GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...