Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Greeting Friends

I know that we've been on hiatus for quite some time, but we have been rather busy. Seriously.

Here are some pictures, but I know that we have lots more to post....maybe you should just check out the May 3rd album on my Facebook page....that would be much easier than having me re-post them here!
.

Here are Israella and Yahaira working on the yard. Yahaira is building a tree swing. She actually made one that holds her weight and swings!... all out of a jump rope!


Welcome home Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Washing dishes


Such a happy family!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...