Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, February 3, 2011

God's Peace

Here are some more picture updates:
J and Yahaira at the Windward Mall play area.
Drinking up the spinach smoothies again:)

At the Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens in Kaneohe
Hanging around the house reading some books.
At the Aloha Tower.
.
.
Today started off on a bad note.
I went to bed late, then I woke up early.
J had a friend over and he was rambunctious and not good at listening.
Yahaira has been super bossy and SUPER whiny, and today was even worse (or maybe I was just that more impatient).
Israella wanted to go exploring outside, or be held. PERIOD... neither of which I had much time to do.
See, I had to get make the mortgage payment, which I was just going to do online. BUT! I couldn't remember our password for online banking.
I attempted.
I attempted too many times.
I locked the account.
I decided that I would just make a payment by phone, instead of online.
The bank wanted to charge me an addition $20 fee for paying by phone!
I was annoyed.
I declined.
I called the bank to try to get the password reset.
I talked to some guy. He said he would forward my call to the mortgage department.
I said I just wanted to reset my password.
I was forwarded to the automated mortgage service.
They wanted $20 to make a payment by phone.
I got frustrated.
Israella wanted to be held while I was on the phone.
Yahaira was being bratty and throwing a fit while I was on the phone.
I got angry.
I knew I needed to give myself a time out, but I snapped at the girls and told them to STOP!
I looked up old checks online and found the loan number and then found the mailing address to mail our payment via snail mail.
I HATE HAVING A HOUSE PAYMENT!
.
J's friend went home.
We were suppose to go to the Dole Pineapple Plantation, but I just wanted to go back to bed.
We went to Honolulu to get some lunch.
On the drive the kids were told to be quiet.
The quietness began to ease my tension.
I felt like I had just cried for hours...the feeling of being worn out and all you want to do is curl up and sleep because you just had every ounce of energy sucked out of you.
Lunch was ok.
We decided to still head up to the plantation, even though it was almost 3pm.
We went on a train tour.
The girls and I went in the world's largest maze.
I was relaxing and fun.
Yahaira worked on her rights and lefts.
It rained on us, so we couldn't finish the maze.
We ran inside and saw name art. Yahaira has one, and I've wanted one for Israella. This was it. we bought that and a bracelet with Yahaira's name on it.
I was finally relaxed.
We went to the North Shore to look for some dinner. We ended up having some pizza. On the drive home all the kids fell asleep and Cheryl and I got to talk. It was so relaxing and refreshing getting to talk and know that your best friend is in the same boat as you.
God truly is gracious and showers us with peace, especially when I need it. I just have to be surrendered to allow that peace to fill me, and AM I GLAD HE HAS FILLED ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...