Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Zoo Fun

Yesterday I managed to get up, shower (even washed and blow dried my hair too) and get dressed rather early on in the morning. Then the girls and I headed to the Polls to vote. Afterwards to went to the thrift store to look for a desk (nothing worth buying, yet I left with 2 pairs of pants). Then we went back home for lunch.

After being cooped up in a car for so long, and then cooped up in the house for a few days, I felt that the girls (Yahaira especially) could use an outing. After lunch we went up to the zoo and spent a few hours there looking at the animals (who were rather alert...maybe it was lunch time) and reading some books about different animals. We enjoyed our time outside, though it was a bit nippy with the wind.

This morning we have already gotten a lot done. Israella and I have been up since 6am. We've had breakfast, read our Bible, did our prayer journal and played. I think she's ready to go to bed again, but I'll wait until she gets fussy. I'm reading the book of Daniel right now, and I love how he points Nebuchadnezzar straight to God in chapter 2. If I was only that quick to reflect back to God all the glory due Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...