Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stupid Saturday Wasn't So Bad

Here is a picture of Israella enjoying the swings at the park. I'm a little disappointed that the top part of her head is cut off, but you can see the elation in her face:)



Here is a picture of the dinner I made earlier this week (can't remember which night). It was mozzarella topped chicken with crushed tomatoes, ricotta and oregano sauce on top. Yummy:)



This was what I made for dinner last night:
Chicken Risotto with Parmesan and Peas.

Here is a picture of Yahaira from this morning. She got to ride a horse at Daniel's mandatory "fun" day. In AIT these days were called "Super Saturdays," but I think EVERY soldier dreaded them! We always referred to them as "Stupid Saturdays." Now I must admit that I was not looking forward to going to this thing at 9 am, but to my surprise we had some fun. We just did a quick round and then bolted, I'd say we were there no more than 2 hours. At least they weren't a torturous 2 hours.

Daniel and Israella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...