Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Classes and pictures

The other day the girls and I went up to the park with a friend and her daughter. Lyrisse took some really great pictures of the girls and was kind enough to give me some copies. Here is a small sample of them; ENJOY!
Lyrisse, Lynnelle and Yahaira
Yahaira, adorable as always
Israella enjoying my hair
All of my girls
Israella, mobile and adorable
So I think that Israella might be cutting MORE teeth. She has 4 already, and now she's begun to drool up a storm again. I hope it's not too painful for her! She is pulling herself up, and even cruising. I got her to stand on her own for a few seconds the other day. (I was both overjoyed and sad at the same time) My baby was hardly a baby! I remember wanting Yahaira to hurry up and do all the "firsts", but I find myself wanting Israella to not grow up so fast. When I see Israella doing some of the things Yahaira used to, like crawling on couch pillows, I wish they both were little snugly babies again. I did manage to get a nap with Israella (on my chest) yesterday, and I seem to always end up in Yahaira's bed with her and Israella each morning. Sometimes I don't even remember getting Israella and moving into Yahaira's room.
Yahaira is on her second week of K4, and she's doing well. She is such a smart young lady! I skip half of the stuff because she already knows it. We are working on short vowel sounds. Last week we learned Ii (as in INDIAN). This week we are learning Uu (as in UMBRELLA). She already has her letter recognition down, as well as numbers 1-10. She is working on 11-15 and usually only forgets 13 and 15. Yahaira can also spell her name. We are working on making it prettier, but it's great for a 3.5 year old!
Our new adventure for this week is swimming lessons!:) Both girls start their 6 week classes tomorrow. I just hope the water is super warm for my sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...