Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Went to an auction, spent $8.50

Here's a picture of the play thing I got for $1!!!!!! Yes, you read it correctly...ONE DOLLAR!!! It doesn't have the bottom mat, but I can find one some other day. I thought that it was a steal for $1! I also got one of the water activity table that can close/open into 2 seperate tables for $7.50. My friend, Cheryl, had commented awhile ago that she would like one for her son. So I naturally bought one when I got a super good deal! What are friends for anyways? Other than that I am doing ok. I can't wait until it's back to just me and Yahaira on Monday afternoon:) I am exhausted. In fact, I should be taking a nap right now while all the other kids are napping, but I'm not. Maybe I'll take one in 5 minutes. Oh, Yahaira got to get a cute pair of flip flops from Payless yesterday. She likes them so much that she wanted to sleep with them on last night. Too funny:) She did not get to do that, but they waited next to the bed for her all night long. Kids, they sure are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...