Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another one on the way!

Hello again from beautiful Watertown! I have been trying to play catch up this past week, and it seems to be spilling into this week as well. Oh well, maybe some day I'll finally get everything done that I need to. As I sit at the desk I am staring at all the clutter on top of it...text book, dictionaries, my Bible, day planner, DVDs, a water bottle, a sippy cup and so much more. It just reminds me of all the stuff waiting for me to accomplish! Well, at least I can say that I did get Daniel's paper edited and so now he has one last thing to worry about. He is nearing the end of his English class, which I know is a HUGE relief for him!
We have some very wonderful news to share with everyone....we are going to be having another baby! We didn't plan on getting pregnant while Daniel was home on leave, but the LORD was planning on it I guess:) Our little munchkin is due in mid February. Yahaira says that she wants a sister, so I have told her to pray to Jesus for one. It is so cute to see her sit down and earnestly pray for a sister. Oh the faith of children! God is really using Yahaira's simple faith to convict and teach me to have the same kind of faith in Him.




Today the girls and I, and one of my Pastor's kids, went strawberry picking. It was nice and we got close to 8 pounds of strawberries! I got a few cute pictures. On the way home from picking we stopped by a waterfall and took a picture. It was fun, though Yahaira was afraid of a big hairy caterpillar on a leaf that we walked past.

2 comments:

  1. The girls look so sweet. Who's that brown kid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed a letter in your daughters name Amanda. Attention to detail little missy :P

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...