Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

To make you smile



Just to send you some love everyone. We've been active, just not with the computer. We went camping, got stuck in Japan for 4 nights, did a spur-of-the-moment trip to Tokyo Disneyland, went to Phoenix for 5 nights, biked along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, and we're going camping again this weekend. Whenever I have memory space on my computer I'll be able to finish editing our videos.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! busy as always :) glad you guys are having lots of fun. miss ya
    Shannon G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's never a dull day here, that's for sure! You're welcome to come visit any time Shannon! Where are you all at now?

      Delete
  2. I am always saying I'm going to sit down and write you :( but I haven't. Email me so I can then have your email and that's the lazy mans way of keeping in touch ;). two.savedbygrace@yahoo.com
    We are still in VA and will be staying here to serve The Lord for now. Email me and I will let you know how The Lord directed us to stay:)

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...