Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Sunday, February 15, 2015

I'm still here!

My computer is a pain. Electronics in general are a pain. Well, for me. We don't seem to get along. Ever. Only 2 pictures wanted to upload from my phone.

Yesterday some friends from church spent the day with us. They speak more English than I speak Korean. We had a fun time. They are sisters who are Yahaira's age. We played with playdough, Barbies, watched some movies, read some books: Ya Eun was helping me learn some Korean, then we went to Bang Bang Town to jump around for awhile. That place was PACKED!

After an hour of jumping we went and ate some pizza. The tiny little pizza place had some K-Pop show on. That is like a freak show train wreck. It's like they are trying to emulate pop singers from the 1990s!! Picture: Salt 'N Pepper, Boys II Men, Spice Girls.

So, Yahaira is now sick with a fever, aches and pain. I think it's the flu:( Israella was down with throwing up on her birthday, but it only lasted a few hours. I hope this isn't the full blown flu. Hopefully rest does her well.

On another note, we did some awesome stuff with duct tape last Thursday. We made purses, wallets and shoes. It was another awesome DIY group gathering. I have pictures, but they don't want to upload off of my phone at the moment. Electronics, grrr...

In a month we are going to the Miracle of the Sea festival down in Jindo. At low tide, the sea level drops to form a 2km road to a smaller neighboring island. Once a year they hold a festival to celebrate it. Thousands of people flock there to make the famed walk. We are going to join the masses and *hopefully* make the trek as well. The pictures I've seem of it, with just a procession of people, out in the middle of the sea, looks so cool. We are going to camp at an auto campsite about 50 minutes north, just across on the mainland. I'll post pics and video *if electronics cooperate* on the travel blog...this will be in mid March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...