Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

This boy can be so calm and peaceful at times. And then he can be crazy, loud and bouncing off the walls at other times. Here he is playing so quietly with his choo-choo trains.

Here is Yahaira showing off her flying skills. Thank you so much Grandpa for the helicopter!
 Today we spent Christmas *mostly* at home. I got up super early and drove to Incheon to try to see my friends who were flying through from China to Atlanta. In the end we did not get to meet up since they never exited through customs. Who knew Seoul was a big international transfer point for flights? I did not. They went through immigration but then when straight to their gate (not having to go out, re-check bags and go through security again). While I was driving home, the kids were at home skyping with Grandpa and opening presents galore that my family had sent them. We played some Sorry and Clue, then it was lunch and some naps for the Daniels and me. After my cat nap I made some chili and a salad for a sister in Christ who had recently had a baby. Home again to get everyone and then it was off to Pyeongtaek to walk around and get some fresh air.

We went and checked out the Tong Bak Market. It is full of shops, produce, meat, fish, octopi, eel, silk worms, clothes, socks, blankets, backpacks, shoes, hanboks and just about anything else you can think of.


 A chicken with a pretty rose anyone?

Upon leaving the market we stopped by a clothing store because I saw that it had a play area. We let the kids jump, climb and run around for awhile. It had some good deals of some hiking type clothes, so I think we will be back to find some deals. The play area was in the basement and some one had been eating some kimchi because the whole basement smelled of it!













Once home, we ate some chili and rice, played another game of Clue while Israella and Daniel watched some Korean stuff on the iPad and then sang "Happy Birthday" to Jesus and read the story of His birth. Now the kids are asleep and I'm headed there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...