Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Daniel

Daniel celebrated his 35th birthday by having a check ride, taking a systems exam and then taking the FAA ATP exam. He passed them all, and now a hundred pound weight has been lifted off of his shoulders. He can almost breathe normally, just finish up that lame marketing class, pack the bags, get the cars off our backs and sit on a 12 hour flight. That's when he'll I'll be able to relax. T minus 13 baby!

To celebrate Daniel's birthday, Yahaira and I made him dinner and dessert. We did it kind of in the chopped way. We had to use what was on hand. Yahaira had turkey bacon, eggs, carrots, apples and tortilla chips. I had brown rice, pinto beans, tomato and avocado. Yahaira scrambled an egg and fried up some turkey bacon. She then put the egg on top of the bacon, rolled it up and topped it with some cheese. Next she diced a carrot and an apple. She accented it would some fresh tortilla chips and a side of hot salsa. I made a"bun" out of brown rice. I topped it with some pinto beans that I rolled and patted into a patty shape. Next I topped it with a tomato slice and some delicious avocado. To make it look pretty, I swirled some hot salsa around the edge of the plate.
Yahaira's creation.
I made bean burgers
 For dessert I made a cream cheese-cool whip no bake cupcake topped with blackberries.

 Yahaira made a cool whip, graham cracker and chocolate mint mini "ice cream".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...