Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fighting the Mexican Mafia

Don't mess with Mexicanos. This is what happens when you try to play border patrol:


Just kidding.

This is what happens when you try to pry a lid off a can with a knife, you totally stab yourself, at least I do. The can opener I used was not a can opener after all. Daniel thinks it's a wine bottle cutter. Whatever it is, it's the only thing I could find at this rental that closely resembled a can opener, and thus I thought it was one (a lame one, but still one). Come to find out, when I got home from the ER, Daniel had found the real can opener. Typical! Oh well. It doesn't hurt really at all today. I can use my left four fingers just fine, but adding in my thumb (ie stretching the hand) hurts a little...it stretches the wound open again, or at least tries too. 7 days and my stitches are to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...