Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, March 14, 2014

Cheetahs and long division

Things Yahaira has a been learning lately...

She began to learn the process of doing long division today. She has been interested in division for awhile now. She has been working out many division problems on her own, mainly in her head. Today she brought me her notebook and asked that I write out some math problems for her. So, I showed her what division problems look like written out, and then we worked on doing some long division. She is quite the math wiz.

The other day she checked out a book from the library about cheetahs, to learn a little more about them. I made a notebooking page for her. I then added a page (here) from Enchanted Learning. I did erase the labels to let her label them and then explain the benefit of each part. There are a lot of cool pages to find at Enchanted Learning, so I will be stopping by there again in the near future:) Feel free to use my cheetah notebooking page with your own kids. I'm not sure how to upload a file (instead of an image) to blogger at the moment, so if you want a file just let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...