Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, February 17, 2014

Here and there and everywhere

Well, we went to Disney World last week. It was fun. There will be pictures to come.

We got the new carpet installed the week before we went to Disney World. One thing checked off my list of stuff to do before putting the house up for sale.

I filed our taxes today.

I have sold some pieces of furniture prior to our move. Another things checked off the to do list.

I de-clogged all the bathroom drains. Gross! Vomit in my mouth gross. Drains that drain fast:) Another thing checked of the to do list.

I got all the ceilings touched up with paint. Another thing checked off.

The toys are back in the play room (and strewn all over the room at that).

I showered today! So what if it was past noon by the time that happened:)

The house is coming along...my yard will be pretty this weekend (Thanks Grandpa!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...