Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Picante

So little man got in to some spicy pico de gallo I had made. He didn't flip out, just stood at Daniel's side whining. Daniel finally noticed the onion on his hands and face, and thus realized he had gotten a handful of the stuff and put it in his mouth. Good thing I had just made it...so it wasn't as spicy as it is once it has had time to sit and meld. It was 1 ghost pepper, 1/4 of a red onion finely chopped, pinch of salt and apple cider vinegar to cover. I would say he learned his lesson, but my son seems to be a little hard headed most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...