Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A geography test

Yahaira is quite the observant young lady. Daniel cut his finger while slicing some bread so she ran to her bathroom, grabbed her doctor kit and got to work bandaging up his wound

Oh Sunday she brought home this drawing. I looked at it, but didn't really look at it. I saw it said, "I will wait on God." and thought that it was something they learned in Sunday school.
It wasn't until Monday that I saw what the picture really was a picture of. Do you see it? Can you figure out what she has drawn?

She drew a picture of the United States, an airplane, Asia and South Korea. She may have left out Africa and Europe, and the plane is flying the long way to Asia, but she did awesome! She really has grasped some geography without ever being sat down and "taught" geography. The shapes of the countries are pretty darn close too (especially for being 7 and drawing this all from memory). I asked her about the picture, which she told me was a drawing of her prayer request. Safe travels and waiting on God is right:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...