Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Grow baby grow!

Look what I'm growing!
I will never have to buy lettuce again (probably not true). I am re-growing some organic romaine lettuce from the bottom of an old romaine heart I had. It's actually growing! I just placed it in a cup with some water and put it on my counter. I check the water level every day, and then I change out the water every few days. This is awesome. I knew that if you have lettuce in your garden you can keep it growing all season by just plucking the outer leaves as needed. Lettuce is also a perennial if you don't uproot the whole thing. So if you want to grow some lettuce use an old bottom from one of the lettuces you have on hand.

Happy growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...