Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, February 8, 2013

His own chair

"Guys, did you know that my mom had this thing in the cupboard the entire time I've been alive? She just now pulled it out! Can you believe that?!"

Baby Daniel is quite happy about his booster seat. He loves. LOVES. sitting at the table with us. I can finally eat without him squirming out of my hands (or crying while on the floor in the living room). Why didn't I think to pull the old booster out sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...