Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello mister sun!

Monday and Tuesday we had such gorgeous weather. We spent a lot of time outside. Monday we played in the backyard (and the front while I raked those darn pine needles). Tuesday we played at the playground with friends for most of the morning. Today it is supposed to rain, so not much outdoor fun going on for us (unless Yahaira wants to get a rain coat on and splash in the puddles...if it does rain).
Baby Daniel is mobile. He scoots across the floor and pulls himself forward in the grass. He loves to swing. Looks like I need to go find a baby swing for him so I don't have to get nauseous holding him while we swing. After going nearly two months with only using disposable diapers, I am back to using cloth and/or diaper-free for the day time and 1 disposable at night. With the commotion of the end of the year, then sickness running its course through the house for a month and running out of the detergent I use for the cloth diapers, I was just too worn out to function right, let alone try to help my baby go potty. I was down in a funk, and dare I say a little melancholy? Oh what some sunshine, warm weather and exercise will do for you!
Israella is almost 3 years old! She is very verbal and has begun to use her imagination a lot more. She loves to play with the Polly Pockets and make believe with them. The girls seem to have worked out their differences because there is A. LOT. LESS. FIGHTING. going on around here. They are very content now to sit next to each other and play their own little separate games. Israella tells me nearly every day that she is going to have a fairy-tinkerbell birthday party. I'll decorate for her, make a cake and even invite our next door neighbors over for cake, but I am not throwing a birthday party with a bunch of 3 year olds in the house. I would consider it if she was born in the spring/summer and I could keep everyone outside, but that's just too much commotion for me at this moment. I'm glad she's content with just a purple balloon, cake and Sara & Ella coming over.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...