Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Yahaira's 1st 5K Race

Yahaira ran here first 5K race today. It was cold out, but she ran the entire thing with her Daddy. She's got more determination than I do at the moment. I went and jumped in the car withe the other kiddos once they started the race. And then I was craving donuts! I didn't go buy any though...I guess I have a little self control.





Yahaira"s finishing time was 45:23. Not back for a kid who's not even 6!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...