Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Elimination Communication

So this adventure of helping baby Daniel use his toilet is going quite well. He is 3 months old and using his toilet daily. I must admit that I was skeptical at first. I doubted that I would be able to recognize his potty cues. However, I am pleasantly surprised that I'm able to notice when he needs to pee and poop. The other day baby Daniel got a super nasty rash (we believe we narrowed it down it to the Luvs disposable diapers we bought for night time....just like when Israella was a baby) and so to help heal it, after many attempts at different creams I just let him air out ALL. DAY. LONG. and it worked wonders. We only had 2 accidents the entire day.
 See, it can be done! No dirty diapers to change. No nasty butts to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...