Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What a mess!

This is what happens when you leave this girl to eat by herself:
She sure does give me a run for my money.

I thought this whole staying at home thing was supposed to be a piece of cake: sleep in late, no one to tell me what to do, no time restraints, lounge around and surf the net all day....

Ok, so I'm joking.

My middle child is stubborn, persistent and oh so messy! But I love her. I don't necessarily love cleaning her up (or the messes she makes) multiple times a day, but I love her.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda...I think your middle child is your mini-me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jonna, she definitely IS my child. She is her own personality, but those hard headed genes sure must be the dominant ones.

      Delete

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...