Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Today (in pictures)





Israella loves her little brother



The girls had fun playing beauty salon with Grandma




Look at how cute big man is! He's big alright...11 lbs 10 oz and only 2.5 weeks old.
Check out his cute shirt from Grandma:
"Don't blame me, I was born awesome"
(and a 3rd degree black belt too)


Cinderella, I mean Israella wanted to scrub the front concrete.
Go right a head girl!


Swimming fun this afternoon, and picking some flowers too.


I made this for dinner Tuesday night. I really do need to get back into the routine of planning meals ahead of time (so I have stuff to make before meal time rolls around). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...