Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mexico Beach, FL

Well, Daniel's Olympic distance triathlon was a bummer today. He got half way through it and then it was cancelled because of the nasty weather. Oh well, such is life.
Daniel ready to hit the (very wavy) water.
This was the weather at the time of the swim
Daniel out in the water while the rain clouds roll in
The girls playing in the sand before we were drenched with rain
After we were soaked from the rain, and they cancelled the triathlon, we decided to go to Wonderworks in Panama City Beach to do something fun indoors. The kids had fun running around and touching everything. Laser tag was a blast. I am the killing machine in that game. I had 74 kills (the most in our game). Yahaira is pretty sneaky herself though. She would sneak up and point blank shoot you.




Well, I don't mind if I do!












We went to the beach to look for shells (and ended up in the water of course!) this evening after dinner since the rain had stopped and the sun was out.
















I must admit that strong waves/currents, Israella and I do not mix very well. It stresses me out because I am afraid that she'll get swept away because she is pretty fearless (which means daring). She does not know her own limits when it comes to water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...