Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, August 10, 2012

Making Flower Wands

This afternoon we went to the mall to walk around and the girls got to ride on the carousel.

 Then we went to the Dollar Tree, Michael's and Target to look for and buy things to make for birthday presents for our friends' birthday party tomorrow. I wanted to make flower wands for them. I got the flowers and ribbon from the Dollar Tree, Michael's was a disappointment, but Target had some hard plastic straws (I think their really called cocktail sticks or something) on clearance. I made 6 flower wands total. 2 for each birthday girl and then 1 for each of my girls.

Here is Yahaira with the ones for her and Israella:

They are rather easy to make and cost maybe $1 each to make.
(thanks to the Dollar Tree and straws on mega clearance)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...