Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

He can poop in the toilet!

So I'm trying this whole elimination communication (EC) thing out with Baby Daniel. I had heard about it when I was pregnant with Israella, but thought that it was way. too. much. work. After trying it with baby girl when she was older (9 months or so) I realized it wasn't that much work. So this time around I'm trying it with Baby Daniel. He has peed in his toilet a few times already, and he's even pooped in it twice!

Daniel has been a skeptic from the moment I brought it up, but when he saw Baby Daniel pee and then poop in he's little potty this morning his face showed the look of amazement, like, "He really can do that!" (Though I'm not sure that he'll admit that. Now Daniel still isn't going to try to get our son to relieve himself in the toilet (at least for now), but I do think he doesn't think I'm that crazy any more.

I thought that I would wait until he was around a month old to try EC, but at 10 days old (yes he's 10 days old today!) he seems to be doing quite well with it. Plus, less loads of diapers for me to wash:) So I continue to learn this whole EC thing day by day. Baby Daniel is still in cloth diapers, but after feeding him I offer him the chance to go potty in the toilet, and any other time he looks like he might need to go potty. I'll keep you all posted on how this adventure into EC goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...