Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Friends

We had a fun time with our couch surfing guests. They were so wonderful. It was so nice to be a blessing to others and to be blessed by them as well:) Here are some pictures of them and the girls.



And look at this sweet face:
We are on our drive up to KY to visit my family. It has been a good drive so far. We drove almost half way yesterday. The girls got to go swimming in the hotel pool for almost an hour (and I even went in because Daniel was working out so I had to by default). I should have taken pictures of them. They were so cute and adorable and swimming all over the pool with their little floaties, but alas, I forgot to bring it down to the pool. Typical.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...