Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, May 17, 2012

We're still here







Here are some pictures from this week. I crocheted a hat for Israella this morning, but she did not want to model it for me...so maybe I'll get one of her in it tomorrow. Also, Yahaira did her first front flip today...on the asphalt. All I caught was the end of it, and it looked painful. She was using her walking stick, pretending it was a car as we were out for our walk this morning. Well, the stick got caught on a speed bump and up and over she went. I saw her on her head flipping with her neck being bent in s.l.o.w. m.o.t.i.o.n, then whack onto her back and up and skid onto her face. It made me cringe! She's ok! She has a scraped up elbow and some scrapes on her chin and forehead, but no broken bones!



 Here is what we've been eating lately:
Breakfast burritos with plantains

Balsamic chicken with carrots

Chicken with goat cheese and olives

And the food bill- $111

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...