Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy to learn

Today Yahaira learned how to ride a 2 wheeler. Well, she really learned last summer while in MN, on a bike with very wide wheels, but today she re-learned how to do it. She must practice her braking skills (that girls is going to break an ankle if she keeps throwing her feet down to stop), but I think she'll be ready for a real big girl bike by next week. I told her we'll buy her one when she is able to go on bike rides with Daddy.
Israella loves to be a little swinging princess monkey girl on the play set rings. She also learned that ants in Alabama are fire ants, and what that means...ouch my feet feel like they're on fire because I'm being bitten!
 I also broke out the old sewing machine yesterday and whipped up this dress. I should have taken in the sides to make it fit her properly, but I was too lazy to re-sew the seams. I didn't even have to sew the arm areas since I just cut super close to the seams (which were flat anyway...I do like shirts that are serged). All I did was cut the long sleeves off, cut some of the bottom off, sew on fabric for the skirt part and a waist tie thing. Not bad for a quick impulse creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...