Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, April 20, 2012

Green drinks, dinner and hats

The little one loves her green drinks:)
 This was an apple, sweet potato and collard greens drink:
 We had some steak and veggies a few nights ago.
 Then we had a Mexican chicken dish. I was craving fried rice, but the rice I made was too sticky (too much water) so I changed plans and used the leftover chicken with some sauteed onions and chipotle salsa; then I added some green onions for a garnish.
 On Wednesday I crocheted this quick hat for my beautiful girl. It took maybe 3 hours total (there was some starting and stopping throughout the day).

 I really need to get going on building our garden boxes because the cost of food is ridiculous!
$12 worth of food 
$70 worth of food

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...