Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What we've been eating

$86 worth of food
Friday night Daniel got a salad with corn and bbq chicken: 
 Saturday for lunch was an Asian mix:
I definitely do not know how to wing Asian food...maybe if I make it more often from recipes I'll be able to know what spices to use to through something together on a whim. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't particularly good either. At least Daniel was super hungry from running 10 miles so he happily ate it and said it was good (I think it flew past his taste buds and straight to his stomach).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...