Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rest

Today was a fun relaxing day. I am so thankful for days like these, especially when every other day this past week has been go go go non-stop. We only had 1 errand to run, and we managed to get that done rather early in the morning. After that the girls got to climb on the outside of the building (of our errand stop) as we made our way back to the car. They were so happy and content to climb over these little "hurdles" on the building's exterior. Once back in the car Yahaira wanted some water, so I took us out for smoothies. With smoothies in hand, we made our way to Westgate's awesome playground and ran around soaking up the fun and sun:) We played for quite awhile and then headed home to make some lunch. I now refuse to eat fast food since the last few times we ate fast food I was in horrible pain for quite awhile. Oh well, it's just my body making me obey what my head already knew to be true: THIS STUFF IS TOXIC!
When did she grow up?!
And when did she grow up too?
Smoothies and swings
Again, when did this growing up occur?
Helping make some carrot jam.
And the real reason you all keep coming back to look at this blog...dinner!
Angel hair pasta and chicken with a homemade cream sauce flanked by roasted asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...