Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A place of their own

Wow. What. a. difference having your. own. space makes! The girls are happy and lively. They are able to play and play and play without needing much attention. They are playing and not fighting  (for the most part). Right now they are play house. Yahaira is the mommy and Israella the baby. it's so funny because if I hear Israella say, "Mommy" and I respond. She tells me, "No Mommy. Haira Mommy. I baby. Sista (and points to me)." It's cute.

Speaking of cute. Last night Israella fell asleep in her bedroom. We leave the bathroom light on and the far hall light on in case they get up in the middle of the night. Well, Israella got up at 1:30am and came walking (with a "I'm going to find my mommy" look on her face) into our room last night. At least she spent 3 hours in her own room. Better then the 0 the night before. Yahaira is doing awesome. She likes having her own (pink) room and goes in there all the time on her own. She happily sleeps in there all night too. Why do they grow up so fast?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...