Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Open Heart Surgery

The girls decided to be doctors yesterday and perform open heart surgery on me. Well, first Israella decided that I needed to have some eye surgery because she took the play scissors and tried to gauge my eyes out. I managed the operation by squinting my eyes shut real tight. Then she was accompanied by her fellow doctor, Yahaira. I must say, the surgery went well and I'm all recovered (even enough to go for a lovely walk this evening after dinner).






No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...