Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, January 20, 2012

And the winner is...

Sorry that I haven't posted pictures of anyone (or anything) in so long. Life is one big blob of disarray and confusion at this point in time. I have no idea where the camera is...I know I had it a few days ago because I was going to upload pictures (from back in December) but couldn't find the USB cord to go with it. Now I can't find the camera. It's been an exciting (sense the sarcasm?) week of "let's change where we're moving to NEXT month." I'm tired of telling people we are going one place, and then turn around and say nope it's another, and then turn around again and not know where it is now. So as of right now I will say that we are going to AL for 3 months. I'm sure we'll have a definite answer soon enough. We have been told, as we were in the beginning, that we are going South (deep South). However, the orders don't have us going that far South. Yet we were told again (yesterday) that it is deep South. The adventures of God teaching you to just cast all your cares upon Him BECAUSE HE CARES FOR YOU! I'm a slow learner I guess because He's been teaching me this for the past 5 months. When will it click and I finally get it?! All this selfishness of mine sure does stress me out. I want to know where I'm moving now. I want to buy a house. I want to get settled in. I want to be done with NNY. I want. I want. I want. But what does God want? He wants for me to glorify Him in all I say and do. He wants to conform me into the image of Christ. He wants me to trust Him to supply all my needs (not my wants). He wants me to ask of Him the things I desire. He does not promise me that I'll get everything I want. He does promise to always be with me. He does promise to meet every need I have in a way that glorifies Himself. He does tell me that my true home is in heaven with Him and not on this temporal earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...