Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Apples of Fun

Yesterday the girls and I went apple picking. We picked 15.5 pounds of apples! I am going to attempt to can some and make applesauce of others. We'll see how that goes since I've never done either in my life. These are pictures from the outing. Note, the corn maze they went in WAS NOT scary, yet that picture of them is hilarious! I think they are looking at a bunch of pushy big kids who were plowing past everyone (and knocking a few little ones over).







 Here is a tutu I made for the girls last night. The pictures don't do it justice. It is super cute. It was REALLY fast and REALLY easy. Ok, it would have been really fast and easy had I followed my instinct and put little one to bed first. Why do I not listen to that STILL SMALL VOICE? I now it was the Holy Spirit trying to forewarn me. When will I learn?! This has been a reoccurring theme these past few weeks months.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...