Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Transition

We got the RFO yesterday! Hello ROK (aka South Korea). I'm pretty excited about our upcoming stage of life. I think this will be a wonderful adventure, one that hopefully my kids will remember (at least the older one). Daddy is due back soon, VERY SOON, (though not soon enough in our books). We are settling into our new place slowly but surely. I had a nasty encounter with 2 dead mice in one of Yahaira's boxes. It was disgusting! I washed and washed (and washed some more) her stuffed animals, and I think finally the yucky smell is dissipating. They were her build-a-bears, so I hate to throw them away. When the house is less messy I'll take pictures and post of them of the new place...or maybe I'll just take them of what it looks like messy and then post ones of my mad cleaning skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...