Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A busy day

Hello again.

I guess that I'm starting to get back into the groove in relation to blogging. I have decided that I am not going to try to transfer all the pictures from my phone to the computer (to upload them on to blogger). Sorry, you'll just have to be my friend via Facebook and check out the May 3rd album. Here are some pictures I found on Yahaira's camera:


On to today:


Today was a very productive day.

I woke up way TOO early! (6am-ish early). I got up, read my Bible, showered, ate some oatmeal, made some homemade bread (in the bread maker; thank you Sweetie very much), packed up the trunk of the car with old drywall scraps and other leftover remodeling rubbish, got the kids up and fed (I'll use that term loosely), then into the car to drop of the bulk trash because it was spring bulk trash day. Wait, I forgot more bulk trash in the basement, so turned around, headed home, crammed it all into the car, and then back on the way to the drop site. $10 to drop a Mazda 6 size car load of trash works for me...I don't think potential buys would like the heap of old drywall on the porch. We came home, packed up the car with stuff for our storage unit and set off. On the way home we stopped at the thrift store and found a $5 coffee table. Then it was back home.



Well, I was beat by the time we got home. I think I forgot to feed my kids (and myself)...wait...no...I did feed us, at 1pm. Oops. Sorry girls! Then it was off to nap for me and baby girl. I got an hour and an half nap. Not too bad. Well, then I decided to try to tackle redoing the coffee table: (Before)


(After)

Since Yahaira wanted to paint, I let her take over (the first coat) and I painted the front door BLACK. It catches your eye now: (Before...the after is coming when I take a picture) After Israella woke up, and the paint was drying we took a little walk down the block. Upon returning to the house, the girls got to enjoy water play with the hose:


We still had many things to accomplish, and it was already dinner time. We went to Joann Fabrics and bought fabric to make for new couch pillows. We went to TJ Maxx and returned and item. Next was Lowe's for an exchange (and additional items as always). After that we hit up Kohl's with our free $10 gift card that expired today. Finally we were homeward bound and TIRED! I'm still not sure why I'm up and blogging...oh yeah, I got to clean a little (such relaxation), but now it's hitting me like a ton of bricks and I must bid you all adu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...