Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm surrounded by little ones!

So there is a house full of kids here tonight. I've got 6 kids for tonight and then 5 for tomorrow night. It's actually not been a bad evening. The baby is crying...I really think he has colic. Every time I've kept him overnight, he just cries and cries at night. I KNOW that he IS gassy, but nothing I can do about that. The "big" kids get to stay up. The "little" kids are down for the night. By big I mean Yahaira and the 3 year old. By little I mean the 2 year old, 15 month old, Israella and the baby.
.
On another note, I finished my first week of P90X. I am sore, but it feels good to finally doing this (I have intended to do this for a long time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...