Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 5

Well, I did yoga X yesterday...half way through the workout I started to finally feel a little bit better. I guess my body just needed a really good stretch. Today I did legs and back (though I skipped most of the pull ups because I was in a time crunch and didn't want the doorway to the basement to be accessible). I tried to do ab ripper X before little man left for his visit, but he's got roseola and is very VERY needy right now. Everything is a meltdown. So I have to hold off until this evening to do the last workout and then day 5 will be done!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...