Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crafts, naps, compassion

It's so nice to wake up in your own bed:)
Last night Yahaira was crying because she got in trouble, but Israella crawled over to her, stood up and gave her a big hug and kiss! Such compassion!
Here are pictures of my thing I crocheted...it was suppose to be for Israella, but after I started I realized it would be too big, so I decided to make it even bigger for Yahaira. It is too small for a dress for her, but it could be a sweater, or a dress for Israella next year.
Israella went down for her nap like she normally does at home. I think she was happy to see her crib. Maybe she'll take a 3 hour nap like she used to.
...
Scratch that last statement...she's up already...maybe I'll lie down and take a nap with her
...
I'm tired too, and it's not even noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...