Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Monday, January 10, 2011

Busy

Here is an adorable picture of Israella!
Here are pictures from MN...notice Israella is not buckled in...DAD!...we figured that out when she flew out of the strolled when it hit a bump...nice penguin feet too.
Here is Yahaira with the tunnel fort we made at Grandpa's.
So we have been staying busy, which I guess is a good thing. We had 2 kids stay with us from Tuesday night to Saturday afternoon. One had school at 8am and the other at noon, so that made for early, busy days. Let's just say I'm glad that I don't have to get up and get 4 kids into the car each morning!
Tonight we went up to Alex Bay, to the library, and crocheted with the ladies that meet there on Monday nights. I was introduced to the group by my friend, Brianna, during the first deployment. I got really busy and hadn't gone for over a year. It was nice to crochet and have company around.
Well, trying to talk and blog at the same time does not work.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...