Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still not back yet

Sorry, that I haven't posted anything in SO LONG, but we are still visiting family. I have lots of pictures, but not much time to post them. The ones on my camera I have to either e-mail to myself and then save and post from the computer, or upload them on blogger for droid, which takes just as long in my opinion.

We had a birthday party for Yahaira on the 11th, but it blizzarded (is that a word?) that day...so... my sister Bethany was the only one to make it out to the waterpark beside me and the girls. We are going to try to go again on Christmas Eve Day, since I still have 5 more passes.

The girls and I went to the Holidazzle Parade last Thursday with Grandpa, Grandma Amy and Aunt Anna (isn't it weird to call someone 5 years older than you "Aunt"?)

On Friday we got to help my younger brother move into his house...he just bought his first house...man we're getting "old." Actually, I still feel like a little kid at times. I definitely am still in aw that I have been married for over 6 years, own a house and have 2 of my own children.

Well, I am going to sign off and go rest...maybe even get a nap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...