Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Swimming In Messes

We are still alive and well. This past week has been an uncomfortable one. We are having people text, paint and trim our family room/kitchen and office. The play room is now in Israella's old room, her crib is in Yahaira's room, and the dining room/living room is crammed into the office and kitchen. Work on the big room has taken longer than anticipated, but I hope that it should be all done by tomorrow afternoon. Then we get to do the office next week, and THEN we'll have our house back to normal! I can't wait! The crown molding is up in half of the family room, and there's paint on the walls. It looks wonderful;)

Last Friday Yahaira got her hair cut. It is chin length now. I have pictures, but I have yet to upload them from my phone. I'll put them up when I get a chance tomorrow.

Well, I'm tired and ready to feed Baby Girl. Check back tomorrow for more pictures and updates...oh, and my awesome scores when I "dreamed the impossible dream" (You know what I mean Cheryl and Shelley...miss you both SO MUCH!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...