Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, August 13, 2010

Office Transformation

So here is how the office has changed since we bought the house:
Old floors, wallpaper ripped done.

New floors, ugly cardboard ceiling.

New Ceiling, new fan, new (1 year old) floors.
Now all that is left is to repaint the walls. I think that I'll just paint them a soothing "cream in my coffee" or "coconut milk" color (Valspar) that way I don't have to repaint again when we sell the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...