Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Thursday, July 15, 2010

All Is Calm

Here is a picture of Yahaira at dance yesterday.

This afternoon I found myself sitting in a still house with only the hum of the air conditioner in the background. It was so calm and peaceful I could have thought I was in someone else's house, surely this couldn't be mine. My house never seems to be calm and quiet. Someone always seems to be awake and active. But yes, this was my house. I was rested from a good nap, and all 3 girls were sound asleep. Israella is now awake, but I did manage to steal some cute pictures of her and Yahaira napping...passed out on the couch is more like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...