Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Diapers

So we got our shipment of g diapers yesterday. Israella is growing so fast! She rapidly outgrew her small g's and I had procrastinated buying her medium ones. I had bought some other diaper covers, but Daniel insisted on the g's due to preference. I must admit that I like the g's better too. I found a pretty good deal at Walmart.com. I got the great value bundle. I actually got them for $80 instead of $89:) I also bought a 2-pack for a total of 6 diaper covers. I still need to buy the cloth inserts, but I'm not in too much of a rush since prefolds do work in the one medium I already had. The flushable diapers work great for trips. I used them when we went to MN back in April. I got them just in time for our trip to Kansas City. Oh, I found ridiculously cheap tickets too. Direct from Columbus, Ohio $98 roundtrip. We are going to go see Niagara Falls and Cleveland on the drive down. Just wanted to share my excitement...nevermind that it's about diapers. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...